OT - Interview This Morning

afbrown
on 8/30/04 1:20 am - Duluth, GA
Well, I had my phone interview this morning and I think it went pretty well. They are taking this week to do the phone interviews, then will set up the next step after that. There are a couple of openings, so I think I've got a good shot!! Thanks for your prayers. I went to Savannah over the weekend, and had a lot of fun. We went to Paula Dean's restaurant (Lady & Sons). I just ordered an appetizer and could only eat about half, but it was good (crab stuffed portabello mushroom!!). So far, I've lost 40 lbs since surgery July 13, and 56 over all. Thanks again! Ann in Duluth
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/04 2:36 am - Warner Robins, GA
Ann, I pray that you get the job!! I'm glad you had a good weekend! Crab stuffed portabello mushrooms sound delicious!
afbrown
on 8/30/04 5:00 am - Duluth, GA
Oh, it WAS good!! It was one really big mushroom cap - about 4 inches across. It was swimming in garlic butter (note to self - ask for the garlic butter on the side next time!!). I thought it might be too rich with all that butter, but my tummy did okay. Half of it and I was full. Okay, I did eat one of the corn-pone cakes too. Also, my friend gave me a little taste of the mashed potatoes - VERY good. I hope I get the job too!! I've been out of work since Feb 2003 and my insurance is gone as of tomorrow. I'm ready to get back to work (not to mention that I REALLY need the money!!). Thanks!! Ann in Duluth
Denise M.
on 8/30/04 6:37 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Congratulations Ann! I am wishing you the best of luck with that job! Isn't Savannah just beautiful???? Also COngrats on the weight Loss! Denise
Most Active