Ya'll can come see ELLE's Post

kiwani
on 8/29/04 11:05 am - columbus, ga
I met ELLE and DIXIE CHICK last night... elle posted the pic link on the main board.... you can see the three of us had a ball... come on and see!!!! kiwani
modeanryan
on 8/29/04 11:24 am - Duluth, GA
Hi KIWI!!! Loretta IM'd me the link!! You all look FABULOUS and it sure looks like you had a blast!! I'm so glad ya'll got together... I KNOW "Elle" needed it... I told her, there's nothing like a girl's night out to cure what ails you! Congrats!! Hope to meet you at our next outing! -Tami
kiwani
on 8/29/04 11:31 am - columbus, ga
i would love to come join yall... I just need directions and you know it would be great if something could be done closer to newan... I wouldnt have but about an hr and a half..... you know it is all about me oh yeah on the interstate too
modeanryan
on 8/29/04 12:11 pm - Duluth, GA
I FEEL YA girl!! Last month it was in Jonesboro...I'm in Gwinnett! So I'm feeling the distance as well, but HEY!! I had sooooo much fun, it was all worth it! Tami
kiwani
on 8/29/04 11:44 am - columbus, ga
Thanks amy..... I love the new picture... It is soooo good... that hair cut suits you
Amy Williams
on 8/29/04 11:45 am
Thank you thank you
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/04 11:54 am - Warner Robins, GA
You all look so great!! Looks like you all had a balst too! I hope you can come. It's a long way for me too but I love everyone here and just have to be there Tonya
kiwani
on 8/29/04 12:39 pm - columbus, ga
I was really just playing... not about doing it closer to this side of atlanta.... but I cant do the night driving and I will be so turned around I would be lost in a heart beat... I am sure it is fun!!!!
Curious G.
on 8/29/04 10:40 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Kiwi, I'm in Tyrone - we could carpool... I'm real close to Tyrone/Palmetto road...
Most Active