I am home

nonamedamet
on 8/29/04 9:07 am - GA
Well I am at my Mom's house as we have my son and I cannot lift him or take care of him properly. We got to dismissed from the hospital yesterday around 11:30 am. Still trying to get used to things and not feeling 100% but everything will work out. Thank each of you for your prayers, love and encouragement, they are a blessing. Sorry that I haven't posted before this but I really haven't felt like talking on the phone or being on the computer. That doesn't mean I don't care for all of you dearly and you are still in my prayers. I will be on more soon just wanted to type a quick note to say hello. God Bless you my Tonya. Hugs and prayers to everyone, Theresa
Barb in S. GA
on 8/29/04 9:50 am - Dawson, GA
Theresa, glad you're out of the hospital, and hope you feel much, much better tomorrow. Hope each day is better than the one before. Barb
Amy Williams
on 8/29/04 10:18 am
Theresa, I'm so glad to see you are home! Amy
James_L.
on 8/29/04 10:20 am - Warner Robins, GA
I am glad that you're starting to feel better, hope you're soon back on your feet. Take care of yourself. James
Harriett H.
on 8/29/04 10:41 am - Alpharetta, GA
I'm so glad your home and doing well you'll get better every day. Harriett
Sheila M.
on 8/29/04 11:13 am - Athens, GA
Theresa, I am so glad you are doing better. I have been praying for you all along. Hope I get to meet you soon. Sheila
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/04 11:58 am - Warner Robins, GA
Theresa, I am so glad you are home and able to post. I know each day will get better! I'll talk to you soon! Love ya, Tonya
modeanryan
on 8/29/04 12:19 pm - Duluth, GA
Hooray you are home!! Feel better soon, take your time, and know we all love you. PS Hope you had a good birthday too! -Tami
sxynecie
on 8/29/04 3:38 pm - Jonesboro, GA
We all understand Theresa, take care of yourself, and get your rest!!! Mrs~Jackson
Most Active