Dr. C. Daniel Smith - Emory Clinic

AuntChris
on 8/29/04 8:02 am - Acworth, GA
Hi All, My insurance info was submitted last week so, I'm waiting on a reply! I've chosen Dr. C. Daniel Smith to do my surgery...there's not a whole lot about him on the website...but I know he's performed many operations as he is head of Bariatrics at Emory. He came highly recommended by my PCP as well...I'm very limited in the number of physicians that take BCBS/HMO and I like him the best - my husband really likes him too.... I just thought I'd shout out and see if anyone wants to talk about their positive experiences with him? Thanks, Chris
Anna Marie D.
on 8/29/04 12:53 pm - Suwanee, GA
Hi Chris, Ypu may want to join the yahoo groups and go in under Wings Around Atlanta. Both founders of the group and many members have used this dr and many have positive experiences (just untimely paperwork processing horror stories!). Good luck! Marie
modeanryan
on 8/29/04 1:56 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Chris, I am not a patient of Dr. Smith's but he was the doctor my PCP would have referred me to, had I not already chosen my surgeon. I hope all goes well for you! Good to see you on the board. Good luck! Tami
Most Active