6 more weeks, and counting

Cynde G.
on 8/28/04 11:04 am - Stockbridge, GA
well, I haven't posted in a while, but i have been lurking. I have 6 more weeks of being pregnant, and then I get to start again!!!! I am soooo happy that the end of one thing is near and the beginning in close again. If all goes as planned, my 6 mo diet(again) will be from 10-04 to 3-05, then I can wait another7 mos before they will do the surg ( I am having a c section and was told to wait 1 yr before having the rny) I don't care if I have to wait longer. I am soo SIKED! See ya after the baby( A boy) is born!
James_L.
on 8/28/04 11:22 am - Warner Robins, GA
I,too, am usually just a lurker, but recently I've started replying to posts and trying to quit being such a recluse. Congratulations on your upcoming arrival, best wishes for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. One of the ladies in my WLS supprt group found out that she was pregnant and would have to postpone surgery, but thankfully the child was a blessing of greater importance to her, as she was wanting a second child. Take care... James Lamb
Barb in S. GA
on 8/28/04 2:20 pm - Dawson, GA
Congratulations, Cynde! What a wonderful attitude you have, and how terrific that you've already got everything mapped out. I just found out, tonight, that my granddaughter is seven weeks pregnant, and I'm over the moon. Bet I'll be the only great-grandmother on the board. I guess I'll start having morning sickness. Keep us posted on your news. Barb
Most Active