Hey Theresa!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WELCOME HOME!!

modeanryan
on 8/28/04 4:06 am - Duluth, GA
HEY GIRL!! I tried to call you at the hospital but you were GONE!! OF COURSE YOU WERE!! Why in the WORLD would you want to stay in the hospital on your BIRTHDAY??? Ok...here it goes....ready??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUuuuuu Happy Birthday TOOO YOUUUUUU Happy BIRTHDAY Dear Theresaaaaaaaa HAAAPPPYYYY BIRRRTHDAYYYY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUU! (And many morrre!) Welcome Home Girl!! Get well soon!!! Luv ya! Tami
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/04 4:34 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey you beat me to it!LOL Happy Birthday Theresa!!! I am so glad you were able to go home today!! Tonya
Harriett H.
on 8/28/04 5:15 am - Alpharetta, GA
Happy Birthday Theresa and have many many more. Happy Birthday GOD BLESS Harriett
modeanryan
on 8/28/04 8:00 am - Duluth, GA
EEK! Sorry...didn't mean to steal your thunder! I guess I just had her on my mind (as you know) and then I saw Mermaid's post...and went there... (((((hugs))))) -Tami
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/04 8:15 am - Warner Robins, GA
Tami- I was just kidding! No thunder to steal!
James_L.
on 8/28/04 5:19 am - Warner Robins, GA
Yeah Theresa, what they said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Certainly glad that you've made it home, hope things continue to improve for you. Will keep you on prayer list. Take care... James
cbouland
on 8/28/04 8:19 am - Conyers, GA
Like everyone else said... Happy Birthday and welcome home. Let us know about your success. Oh and by the way... Modean is singing again.... She must really want to Karoke......... lol..... Hope you have a great day and keep us posted! Connie
Barb in S. GA
on 8/28/04 8:42 am - Dawson, GA
Wow! I'll bet you never forget this birthday, Theresa! Hope it's the best one yet, and then better next year, and even better the next year......well, you get the drift. Can't do those cute little jumpy things, but inside I'm jumping for joy for you. Keep us posted on your progress. Barb
Amy Williams
on 8/28/04 9:15 am
Theresa, Happy Birthday!! What a great birthday present you've given yourself! Amy
Most Active