Birthdays-Pls Read P.S.

Melissa Mermaid
on 8/28/04 3:30 am - Westbury, NY
The Birthday Patrol is here to honor our very own: Donna Lebedynsky of Pottstown, PA Sarah 914 of Lower Hudson Vly Region, NY Theresa Privette of GA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... YOU GO, DEAR FRIENDS, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! God bless you and may all your wishes come true!! If you would like to join the BIRTHDAY ROLL CALL and haven't left your birth month and day on earlier posts, GO FOR IT by posting below!! (PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR YEAR OF BIRTH FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY REASONS!!) & Melissa & All Your AMOS Pals P.S. Our dear Sarah 914 is a very special OH member who for medical reasons is unable to have WLS. She was rushed to the hospital on Thursday night and has been in a coma. It is likely she will need life-saving surgery at any moment. Please keep her especially in your prayers. The kindness and wisdom and beauty she has shared with us -- including helping others who for whatever reason do not have WLS -- has been unending and extremely supportive. As a matter-of-fact, it would be wonderful if you could take the time to post your support to her surgery page. Thank you. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=P1075043047
kiwani
on 8/28/04 2:56 pm - columbus, ga
This is so sweet Melissa... I have never saw the birthday posts... I am an october baby... 10/22 thanks kiwani
Cindi
on 8/29/04 8:06 am - Nashville, GA
Hi Melissa!! It is so awesome how you guys take care of us...you even find time to remember our birthdays!! I'm a November baby...11/23. Thanks for all the support! Cindi
Most Active