I have been So sick!

OHAngel2006
on 8/26/04 11:13 pm - GA
I guess it's a weakened immune system from surgery. First I caught a cold last week. Then my youngest child came home with a stomach virus from school. So then I'm trying to take care of her while nursing myself. Then this week I started the period from H*LL!!! , my oldest child gets the stomach virus and then Wed night I came down with it. I feel like I've been run over by a truck! I had a fever of 104! Yesterday all I wanted to do was sleep. I drop the kids off at school, rush home to the bathroom, drag myself to bed and begin to doze off when the phone rings. The school calling and my youngest has diarrhea and I have to come get her. I ended up having to call my husband to come home. There was no way I could care for her, I couldn't hold my head up! He had no time left to take off so this week his check will be short. Right now that is the least of my worries. Yesterday I drank 1/2 of a protein shake twice... that was all, but I did keep sipping ice water. Today I've managed 1/2 packet of grits and water. I hurt so bad all over! I don't remember when I have been this sick!
Debbie C.
on 8/27/04 12:18 am - Carrollton, GA
Tracy I'm sorry you are so sick. Please be sure to drink plenty of fluids. Have you called your doctor? Fever of 104 would scare me. Please take care of yourself and get better soon. Debbie
OHAngel2006
on 8/27/04 12:56 am - GA
No haven't called my doc. When dd first came down with this a week ago I took her to the pediatrician and her fever was running high too. Basically I was told it's viral and all you can do is try to keep her comfortable. Today it is just a low grade. I am sipping water constantly.
Kelle W
on 8/27/04 12:29 am - Atlanta, GA
Tracy, I'm so sorry you and your family are having these problems! I can't imagine how rough it is to be recovering from surgery and sick on top of it, and multiple times at that. Please hang in there....6 months from now this will be a funny story to tell people. You could even get an "I survived the summer of sickness..2004" tshirt. Let us know if we can help! Kelle
OHAngel2006
on 8/27/04 12:54 am - GA
LOL! I needed that smile... the Tshirt made me laugh! Thanks!
Ms.Judy
on 8/27/04 1:44 am - HOSCHTON, GA
I hope next week will be better for you !!! Get well soon. Judy
Denise M.
on 8/27/04 2:08 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Tracy Girl please TRY to get some rest. I know its hard, but you have to try it. Make sure you get some liquid Tylenol in and please REST! You do not need to get thrown back into the hospital which might happen. Take care and mucg Denise
PVail
on 8/27/04 3:47 am - Warner Robins, GA
Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time with illness. Just remember to keep the fluids going whatever you do. You want to keep hydrated. I am praying for you. Phyllis
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/04 10:12 am - Warner Robins, GA
Tracy, I am so sorry you are having such a rough time right now. Here are some big (((((((hugs))))))! Tonya
hotlistic
on 8/27/04 10:48 am - Atlanta, GA
Hi Tracey Get plenty of and get to try crushing some vita. C that my help Hope you get better God bless Kesha surgery date 9*13*04
Most Active