GUESS WHAT I CAUGHT MY HUSBAND WITH??

Amy Williams
on 8/27/04 11:05 am
Thanks Dee Dee!
Cindi
on 8/27/04 12:05 am - Nashville, GA
Hey Amy!! You and Kenneth look so great! I am so very happy for you...You go girl!! Cindi
Amy Williams
on 8/27/04 11:06 am
Thanks Cindi
Debbie C.
on 8/27/04 12:13 am - Carrollton, GA
Hey Amy you look great and I'm happy for all the progress you have made. You are such a lucky woman to have a husband love and care for you so much. We all should be so fortunate. Thanks for keeping us updated with how you are doing. Take care - Debbie
Kelle W
on 8/27/04 12:32 am - Atlanta, GA
Amy, you look incredible...I am so happy for you! Keep going girl, nothing can stop you now! Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/04 4:08 am - Warner Robins, GA
Amy, You look so great!! I love the pic of you & your hubby. I am just thrilled for you!! YOU GO GIRL!! Tonya
LittleLifsey
on 8/27/04 5:29 am - Jacksonville, FL
I am so happy for you. You inspired a lot of us. Your husband sounds like a true friend and lover. So congrats. lynn
Becky F
on 8/27/04 6:35 am - Woodstock, GA
Amy, what an inspiration you are...and what a babe!!! Hugs and blessings to you, Dear Lady!!! Sincerely, Becky
Sheila M.
on 8/27/04 9:10 am - Athens, GA
Amy, you are a beautiful girl inside and outside. You are one of the most supportive people that I have met on OH. I am so happy for you and your husband for a chance at a new way of life. I can't wait to be right there beside you. You are such as inspiration. Sheila
Amy Williams
on 8/27/04 11:03 am
Sheila, Thanks so much!! Amy
Most Active