GUESS WHAT I CAUGHT MY HUSBAND WITH??

Amy Williams
on 8/26/04 3:59 pm
ME ME ME!! See pic link (just add the http:// in front) Kenneth and I (8/26) and before Easter 04 ourworld.cs.com/wlsandyou/wlsandyoupics/amykenbeforeafter.jpg Here is my pic -152 pounds! Or Check the bottom of my profile ourworld.cs.com/wlsandyou/wlsandyoupics/amybeforeafter3months.jpg Well it's been 3 months, very hard for me to believe. I've been so happy with my results. I'm slowly getting the life that I didn't have into a life again! It's been nearly 4 years since I've been able to get dress shoes. Now with the weight loss and the combined lymphedema treatment I was able to get a pair of dress shoes! My foot has always been wide so it's not been easy before, but with the additional swelling and weight I was down to wearing just house slippers. I got to weigh today and I'm now down to 107 pounds, and that's 152 pounds from my highest!! OMGoodness that's a century and a half! I'm so happy!!! My husband can't believe how much things have changed in such a short time. He turned over the other morning and couldn't believe it was still me. He put his arm around me and said you've gotten so thin. I look at myself in the mirror sometimes and I can't see a difference, but when I put the old pics with new ones, I ask my self is that really me now? My mother in law tonight said, you already look so different, what's going to happen another 100 pounds from now. I thought about that and I can't even imagine it. How will my mind ever catch up with the new me. I'm loving life, I continue to be thankful everyday that I've been given a second chance! Amy 615/570/463/Healthy
tks912
on 8/26/04 7:16 pm - DUNWOODY, GA
Hi Amy!! Great news. You are doing awesome!! Tina N
Amy Williams
on 8/27/04 2:53 am
Thank u!
modeanryan
on 8/26/04 8:29 pm - Duluth, GA
AMY Girl! You're gorgeous!! You better catch that mind up to where you are now, cuz you are heading to outright amazing!!!! I am so thrilled for you, you are such an inspiration. I can't help but notice, in each new picture you post, there is a little more sparkle in your eyes, and you are getting a touch of a grin on your face. I can't wait until I see a full blown smile! Keep it up girl! Before we know it, there's going to be a pic of you in a sparkly evening gown. I travel to Augusta from time to time on business. Maybe we could meet sometime? Take care! Tami -50 lbs
Amy Williams
on 8/27/04 2:51 am
Tami, That would be nice to meet Amy
cbouland
on 8/26/04 8:31 pm - Conyers, GA
That was so awesome!!!! You go girl!!! Keep us posted on your success! Connie
Amy Williams
on 8/27/04 11:04 am
Thanks Connie
Denise M.
on 8/26/04 9:51 pm - Stone Mountain, GA
How wonderful you must feel Amy, Happy for you and especially the excitment with the shoes...Its the simple things that make us so Happy. Much Denise
Amy Williams
on 8/27/04 11:05 am
Hey Denise, I saw your post you did about your post op experience, sorry you had some problems. I really thought it was great! Thanks for your support! Amy
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/26/04 11:10 pm
How ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL you look!!!! You look incredible, you must feel incredible and I know for me I admire how much you've done for yourself! Keep up the wonderful job and keep us updated with your progress!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!!!!!! Dee Dee
Most Active