TEENS & WLS/PRE OP

Brittany D.
on 8/26/04 2:40 pm - Atlanta, Ga
HI EVERYONE I WAS WONDERING..WHAT HAPPENS AT PRE-OP? AND THIS MAYBE SILLY BUT I WILL ASK ANYWAY.. I LOVE MUSIC AND I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE THEY PREP ME FOR SURGERY AND MAYBE WHILE I AM IN SURGERY? HAS ANYONE DONE THIS BEFORE OR KNOW OF ANYBODY THAT DID THIS? (WITH MY HEADPHONES OF COURSE.) LET ME KNOW OK BRITT
modeanryan
on 8/26/04 8:34 pm - Duluth, GA
For me, pre op was a lot of waiting and going in this room for this test, then wait, then go in that room and fill out paperwork, then wait, then go down this hall and have a x-ray done, etc. etc. During the wait time, I don't see why you couldn't wear your headset... I don't know about during surgery, but honey, you won't be awake long enough once you go into surgery. You'll go in the operating room, they will give you a wonderful little oxygen mask and tell you to breathe deep and relaxxxx....zzzzzzzzzzzz and the next thing you know, you are in your room, and everyone is fussing about and YOU ARE DONE!! Best wishes!! -Tami
Brittany D.
on 8/27/04 3:06 am - Atlanta, Ga
THANKS FOR THE INFO.....I READ YOUR POST ABOUT YOUR FRIEND AND THE CAR ACCIDENT AND I WILL PRAY FOR HIM AND THE FAMILY. BRITT
Most Active