Update on Theresa P.

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/04 10:49 am - Warner Robins, GA
I have spoke with Theresa several times today. She was not released from the hospital today as planned. It seems Dr Duncan was concerned that she was showing signs of having a leak. The good news is that the leak test came back good. She was having trouble urinating but since they gave her Lasiks(diuretic) she has been able to urinate. Her blood pressure is pretty low still and they are monitoring it closely. She is in very good spirits though and is currently waiting for the cath to be removed so that she can get up to walk. I spoke with her last at 7:30 and Dr Duncan had just left. Please keep Theresa in your prayers. I'll update you all in the am after I speak with her again. Hugs, Tonya
modeanryan
on 8/26/04 10:56 am - Duluth, GA
Will say a prayer for her. Thanks Tonya. -Tami
Sheila M.
on 8/26/04 11:04 am - Athens, GA
I will continue to keep Theresa in my prayers! Thank you Tonya! You are such a good friend. Sheila
James_L.
on 8/26/04 11:08 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hope things continue to improve for her. Will definitely be praying for her. James
Denise M.
on 8/26/04 9:59 pm - Stone Mountain, GA
Oh Gosh... Thanks Tonya will pray... Much Denise
freespirit
on 8/26/04 11:48 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
THanks for the update. I will certainly say a prayer for Theresa! Robin
Kelle W
on 8/27/04 12:34 am - Atlanta, GA
Tonya, you're such an awesome angel! Thanks for the updates on Theresa. She's such a nice lady, I'm keeping good thoughts flying her way! Kelle
Most Active