Pre-op Done... And then what a bad day....

cbouland
on 8/26/04 9:29 am - Conyers, GA
Hey all.. Pre op is done... it was a breeze... I was there a time though... But I was prepared to be there with my book to read. I felt like I wrote a book with all the consent forms etc. Had my labs and ekg and cxr and everything else and I am totally ready for wed.... THEN..... I get home only to have bad financial news and It has sucked ever since.... I hate that all these years I am a single mom, a working professional, jsut finished my degree and dammit if someone won't give me a break.. I am doing the best that I can and am trying really hard to get out of debt,..... and I just keep sinking..... I don't want to ramble on but Crap..... I am so over the Freeking debt problem I have....... (as do many other people in this world!) Credit unions suck....... and trust me I have other horrible things to say.... but I will keep it to myself..... so inlight of having a good day at Pre-op it has finished with me drowning.... so maybe tomorrow will be a better day.... I know next wed will be better! Sorry to rant and be pissed off at the world of banking and taking it out on ya'll.... thanks for letting me vent! Connie oh and the best part of my day.... -11 lbs since March.... so now I can sign my posts... Connie -11lbs..
modeanryan
on 8/26/04 10:51 am - Duluth, GA
OH GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo sorry you are having a crappy afternoon! I just sent you an email.... Call me. -Tami (You GO "Miss -11 lbs")
Sheila M.
on 8/26/04 10:57 am - Athens, GA
Connie, Congratulations!!!! I know you are excited. Just take it one day at a time and trust in the Lord. I am a good listener if you ever need to talk. We have a lot in common. I am a single mother of three children and I just graduated from college in July. I will receive my surgery date tomorrow from Dr. Duncan. I am excited and nervous. Good Luck Wednesday!! Sheila
bridgett E.
on 8/26/04 9:02 pm - covington, ga
Don't you just hate those bad days.... but they seem to go away when you look at the big aspect of things. Not long at all now and you will be a "loser"!! Hang in there... I am sure getting this close to your date may bring on a little more anxiety than normal!! At least I know it did for me. Keep that chin up girl!
Most Active