Help!! Would you recommend your surgeon??

Baby G.
on 8/26/04 8:29 am - GA
if so, please give me his/her name. I live in Roswell, GA and just found out that my doctor is no longer in the network. I have Aetna Choice POS II. I know my profile say Dr. Titus Duncan, but I choose to go to a surgeon that a good friend recommended. Well, that fell through. I f Dr. Duncan was your surgeon as you would recomend him, please list him as well. I had a surgery date of Oct. 5, with my last surgeon and know I have no surgeon and no surgery date. Boohoo!! Any help would be great appreciated. Thank you all in advanced.
SHAWNNA
on 8/26/04 8:44 am - GA
I am not sure how far away you are from Augusta, but Dr. Gooden at Augusta Surgical Group is my surgeon, and I would recommend him. Good luck on your journey, Shawnna
Baby G.
on 8/26/04 8:46 am - GA
I am in the Atlanta area. Thank you for your recomendation.
Harriett H.
on 8/26/04 9:06 am - Alpharetta, GA
My Dr is Dr Bruce Case he is at northside i think he a very good Dr. Harriett
Baby G.
on 8/26/04 9:22 am - GA
Thank you for the recomendation.
kwan579
on 8/26/04 9:52 am - athens, GA
From what I'm hearing, Dr. Dan Proctor is a great Doc. Thats who I am going to use. I havent met him yet but everyone has great things to say about him. He is in Gainesville Ga.
Baby G.
on 8/26/04 10:06 am - GA
I heard the same thing today from a co-worker, however, he is out of my network for Aetna. That means I pay 50%, which I don't have saved today. In network pays a 100%. Thank you for the recommendation and for reponding to my message.
Patima
on 8/26/04 10:12 am - GA
My surgeon is Dr. Sydney Appel. He is in Decatur and I believe he does take Aetna. I HIGHLY recommend him! Patti
Baby G.
on 8/26/04 10:25 am - GA
Patti, Thank you for your recommendation I will look him up on the Aetna site. Highly recommend impressive!! Again, thank you.
Curious G.
on 8/26/04 10:36 am - Peachtree City, GA
I used Dr. Michael Williams and I would definitely refer ANYBODY to him. He's great and has done tons of lap RNY's. From what I understand, he was just named chief of Bariatrics at Emory Dunwoody Hospital also. Plus, he's a really really nice guy - not stuffy or anything.
Most Active