***Going to Insurance todaaaayyyy***!!!!!

Debbie C.
on 8/26/04 12:15 am - Carrollton, GA
I got a call from Joyce today cause they were missing my thyroid panel. "Just fax that over and I will be submitting your paperwork today" says Joyce. I am almost to stunned to speak. It seems I've been waiting on this day to get here so long I thought it would never happen!! Everyone please keep your fingers crossed and pray that I get approved and no other problems arise. Thanks so much for the support! Debbie
freespirit
on 8/26/04 12:24 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Congrats Debbie!!! I know how excited you are! I've been there. Now comes teh hard part...waiting! Just hang out with us and it'll pass before ya know it! Robin
Debbie C.
on 8/26/04 12:45 am - Carrollton, GA
Thanks Robin!! I am happy to be at this point in the game. I'll be glad to hang out with y'all! How soon did you call the insurance company to see if they got your packet? Debbie
freespirit
on 8/26/04 3:15 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I gave BCBS 3 days to get it in the system and then I started calling. ON the 5th day they still said they had not received it and I called Joyce at Dr. D's office and she refaxed it. It was at that point they got it. They got my paperwork on August 2 -- it went into nurse review on August 16 and I got confirmation that it had been approved on August 23. Hope this helps! Robin
Debbie C.
on 8/26/04 5:24 am - Carrollton, GA
Hi Robin, Thanks that is a big help! I don't want to call too soon and waste my time. It is so nice to ask those "who have been there before". Let me know if you get your date tomorrow. Debbie
Most Active