Hey Tonya! THEY SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!

modeanryan
on 8/25/04 11:06 am - Duluth, GA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUuuuuu Happy Birthday TOOO YOUUUUUU Happy BIRTHDAY Dear Tonyaaaaaaaa HAAAPPPYYYY BIRRRTHDAYYYY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUU! (And many morrre!)
cbouland
on 8/25/04 11:30 am - Conyers, GA
Sounds to me like Modean is ready for Karoke..... Where are we going in Sept??????? Lots of hugs on your birthday Tonya!!!! I would sing, but I want Modean to have the spot light..... Have a great birthday COnnie
Kay Holder
on 8/25/04 1:24 pm - Mableton, GA
I think we're going to Dave and Busters.. no one objected when we said it at Joes lol
modeanryan
on 8/25/04 8:25 pm - Duluth, GA
Oh Yeah Honey... I sound FABULOUS when I am TYPING!!!! You would NO LONGER want to be at a Karaoke joint with me unless I am able to consume LARGE amounts of alcohol...WHICH we all know we cannot... SOOOOOO..... no karaoke for me!! (When I am extremely under the influence however, my friend and I do a MEAN "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/04 12:19 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Thank you both so much!!
mikkozoe
on 8/25/04 8:58 pm - Conyers, GA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!AND MANY MORE !!! Laura
Denise M.
on 8/26/04 3:37 am - Stone Mountain, GA
GIRL Its my Mom's Birthday today too! Happy B'Day to you! Now go out and Denise
wanda boyd
on 8/25/04 12:42 pm - CARROLLTON, GA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU AND MANY MORE TONYA............................. HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER GIRL......................... WANDA
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/25/04 12:48 pm
Happy Birfffffffffffffday 2 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Happy Birfffffffffffffday 2 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Happy Birfffffffffffffday 2 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Happy Birfffffffffffffday 2 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Happy Birfffffffffffffday 2 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Happy Birfffffffffffffday 2 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Happy Birfffffffffffffday 2 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Hope it's happy!
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/04 11:02 pm - Warner Robins, GA
LOL!! Thank you!!
Most Active