Untitled

hotlistic
on 8/25/04 10:19 am - Atlanta, GA
This was something I sent to James to encourage him just thougt I'd share. I pray that the Lord lead you to streams of peaceful waters, May He lead you along the right paths, Though you may go through valleys as dark as death don't be afraid for the Lord is with you. May the Lord protect and comfort you and make you feel safe. I pray that He fills your cup until it overflows, His kindness and love will always be with you. In Jesus name I pray. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God. Stop telling God how big your storm is, instead tell your storm how big your God is. Much Kesha surgery date 09/13/04
cathy M.
on 8/25/04 10:51 am - hiram, GA
We could all use a little encouragement now and then, and for this I say, thank you for sharing. I really needed to read that. Take Care Cathy surgery date 10/22/02
hotlistic
on 8/25/04 11:02 am - Atlanta, GA
I pray in advance that you have an uneventful surgery and for a speedy recovery God bless Kesha
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/04 12:21 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Thank you so much!! I will copy this and keep it on hand. Your pics look great! You are such a beautiful gal!
Brittany D.
on 8/25/04 1:19 pm - Atlanta, Ga
THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WITH US . MY DATE IS ALSO 9/13..I WILL COPY AND TAKE WITH ME TO HOSPITAL. LUV BRITT
Most Active