13 Day Post Op visit and......

Denise M.
on 8/25/04 5:47 am - Stone Mountain, GA
went to the surgeon today and guess what he said I lost 26 lbs.... yes 26Lbs... Did you hear me? 26 Lbs.... I battled ICU I battled Nausia I can only drink water, take my vitamins, and get in one shake a day...but Woo LAWD, did you hear what I just said? (cha ching) ....26LBS in 13 days...2 pounds a day Oh LAWD let me sit myself down before I end up back in ICU.... Much Denise
cathy M.
on 8/25/04 6:03 am - hiram, GA
CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is just the beginning Denise, you are on your way to a whole different way of life. Hope you enjoy the ride! Cathy
catherine30040
on 8/25/04 6:03 am - Atlanta, GA
That is wonderful news! I am so glad you are now doing so well. Hang in there and watch the weight disappear before your very eyes.
Debbie C.
on 8/25/04 6:04 am - Carrollton, GA
Denise - Weigh to go!!!! (Pun intended) I know it has to be a great feeling to see the numbers go down. Good Work!! Debbie
Harriett H.
on 8/25/04 6:13 am - Alpharetta, GA
Way to go girl i'm behind you all the way. My prayers are still with you. Harriett
afbrown
on 8/25/04 9:02 am - Duluth, GA
Denice, Everyone has been telling you to hang in there - it will get better - and it did!!! Congratulations and keep losing! Ann in Duluth
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/04 9:18 am - Warner Robins, GA
YOU GO GIRL!!!
cbouland
on 8/25/04 9:37 am - Conyers, GA
You go girl!!!! You are my hero and my inspiration..... Keep up the good work! Connie
modeanryan
on 8/25/04 11:13 am - Duluth, GA
So Denise, HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU LOSE??? Congratulations Girl!!! You have really really been through it, and now it is time to reap the benefits! Good luck! -Tami
James_L.
on 8/25/04 12:09 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Denise, that is fantastic, way to go!!!!! Much continued success!! James
Most Active