Can Ya Hear Me Shouting?

Barb in S. GA
on 8/24/04 12:23 pm - Dawson, GA
The Lord is soooooo good! After initially refusing to sign my referral, my PCP relented and signed this afternoon. I had to sit and wait for three hours, but I refused to leave without another chance. I think his nurse convinced him that I was determined and would change PCP's if necessary. Since he's also PCP for my 87 year old mother and my husband, he would constantly have me in his face. I really give the Lord the credit, though. I sat and prayed most of the three hours and asked Him for a sign that I should continue. That beautiful piece of paper was definitely it. I am so grateful and happy!.......Barb in S. GA
hollyhobby
on 8/24/04 12:37 pm - Jonesboro, GA
You go girl! If I can do it, so can you. Make it work to your advantage. Sometimes Doctor's don't understand the passion that you have inside. Please don't give up hope on your journey and may you proceed with ease. Good luck and God Bless. Holly
modeanryan
on 8/24/04 12:47 pm - Duluth, GA
So THAT'S what I was hearing!!! You work it Miz THAng!!!!!! So proud for you!! -Tami
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/04 1:15 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Good for you Barbara!!! That's the way....don't give up!!!!
sxynecie
on 8/24/04 5:14 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Yeah Barbara, God is so GOOD!! Mrs~Jackson
Denise M.
on 8/25/04 1:51 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Congratulations Barb Here is hoping all the rest of the process goes your way! Denise
Most Active