Turned over a new leaf..........

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/04 12:36 am - Warner Robins, GA
You go girl!! You take the bull by the horns and keep your eye on the prize. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Tonya
Denise M.
on 8/25/04 1:54 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Happy for you Holly! All things in his time- God will see it through. Denise
PVail
on 8/25/04 2:39 am - Warner Robins, GA
Holly, I'm so glad that you're not giving up. Congratulations for having the tenacity to hold on until you reach the goal. I will keep you in my prayers and I know things will work out.
Trauma Queen
on 8/25/04 4:21 am - Jacksonville, FL
Good for you Holly :D I only wish i could dump Dr. Duncans practice myself. I hate being herded around like a friggin cattle. I hate hate hate it. Only problem is he only takes medicare AND medicaid and most surgeons only take one or the other. I think you are doing the right thing hon, it truly sucks when you are told you arent good enough over and over. I did go the phentermine route i was desperate. No weight loss on that so I just pretty much have given up. hang in there girl u can do it. Donna
Patima
on 8/25/04 5:23 am - GA
Holly, It is so good to hear a positive-ness in your voice again. I am glad that you have found a new direction and hope it works out for you. Patti
Amy Williams
on 8/25/04 5:47 am
Holly, I'm wishing you the best! Amy
Kelle W
on 8/26/04 12:24 am - Atlanta, GA
YAY HOLLY!!!! I am so happy that you have moved on with your life! It won't be long now girl....oh I'm almost as excited when I got approved, cause I know now it'll happen for your very quickly! Kelle
Most Active