JUICE PLUS?

cathy M.
on 8/24/04 11:46 pm - hiram, GA
Dear James, Although I can't speak of Dr. Duncan or the Juice plus, I can give you encouragement. I will have my two year anniversery in October. Since that time I have lost 133 lbs, gone from a size 26-28 to a size 6. My blood sugar went from 128 fasting to 74. my cholesterol dropped almost 100 points, no more numbness in my feet and hands, no more knee pain. But most of all I am the wife and mother that I always wanted to be, I am fully engaged with my family and look forward to each and every day. Don't get me wrong, there have been some down moments, having this surgery is a VERY serious decision, I'm sure you are familiar with the statistics that are out there. No one can guarrantee that everything will go 100% smoothly, I myself had some minor complications, but they pale in comparison to my life now. James, good luck, I will be saying a prayor for you when you have surgery( do you have a date?) and don't forget that knowledge is power, there is the good, the bad, and the ugly that people can tell you about this surgery, but I'm sure that in your own time ,you will see for yourself that the good far outweigh the rest. Take Care Cathy
Denise M.
on 8/25/04 1:56 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Hi James! I took it, and if you want some I believe I still have two un-opened 30 day supply I can send you for nothing. It is an expensive product. I was told it would be in my interest to take 30 days prior to surgery. Let me know ok? Denise
hotlistic
on 8/25/04 3:18 am - Atlanta, GA
If you have a little extra please send me some I am more than willing to pay for it. Mt email is [email protected] surgery date 09*13*04
Debbie C.
on 8/25/04 4:09 am - Carrollton, GA
Hi James, I am also a pre-op patient of Dr. Duncan. I believe he is one of the best in the US. I have read he is ranked #4. I also use Juice Plus and have been using it since 2000. My daughter's pediatrition(sp?) recommended them for her because she doesn't eat enough fruits & vegetables. I think all WLS patients would benefit from taking them all the time not just before surgery. I also am a Juice Plus representative. The patient that was disgruntled with Dr. Duncan had a bad experience and I'm sorry for her but I also believe you will have some cases like that with every doctor. He's good but he's human. I don't use the workout center at the wellness center cause the drive is too far away for me but would use it if it was closer. I hear Keva really gives you a hard workout. I also have to attend a support meeting closer to home. Hang in there, Debbie
Most Active