Lynn Lifsey update

LittleLifsey
on 8/23/04 1:35 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Hello All. This is Brian, Lynn's husband. Just got in from Atlanta. Lynn is in ICU, but is doing very well. They took her back around 11:30am and Dr. Hixon was closing by 2:10. They had some issues with getting her pain under control and later had some issues with her heart rate and kidney output. Nothing to major, so they moved her to ICU as a precaution. I finally got to see her around 7:30pm. She looked really good and despite the discomfort, she still had that "this is only temporary" attitude. She will be amazed I figured out how to post this and I am sure she will ask me tomorrow who she got mail from. You will be updated again soon. B. --
natalie S.
on 8/23/04 1:40 pm - HARTWELL, GA
HELLO BRIAN, THIS IS NATALIE PLEASE TELL LYNN THAT I AM THINKING OF HER AND HAVE HER AND YOU IN MY PRAYERS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR UPDATING US AND IF YA'LL NEED ANYTHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL, LYNN HAS MY NUMBER.
freespirit
on 8/23/04 9:14 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
Brian - What a good hubby you are to post and keep us informed! I'm glad to hear Lynn is doing well. Sounds like she has a great attitude about it all. Tell her I can't wait to meet her at MiniMees. God Bless! Robin
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/04 11:47 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Brain, Thank you so much for updating us. Tell Lynn she is in my thoughts and prayers. I live in Warner Robins, so if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. Tonya
modeanryan
on 8/24/04 1:42 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Brian, you computer wizard you! LOL! I'm so glad to hear Lynn is doing well! What a great attitude! Keep up posted, and let her know we are all thinking of her... -Tami
Most Active