For the MOST AMAZING PEOPLE

nonamedamet
on 8/23/04 10:19 am - GA
I will not be able to access a email or this board tomorrow. I wanted to say THANK YOU to each and everyone of you that have be so supportive, helpful and a blessing in this part of my journey. My surgery is Wednesday morning and I admit that I am afraid of not seeing my family again but have faith that everything will go according to His plan. God Bless each of you whatever is needed and a special hug to my , Tonya L who has been there since the beginning. Love ya lots, Theresa
Amy Williams
on 8/23/04 10:22 am
My prayers are with you sweetie. Amy
Sheila M.
on 8/23/04 11:51 am - Athens, GA
Good Luck Theresa!!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Sheila
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/04 11:56 am - Warner Robins, GA
I love you so much Theresa. I'm so glad your my friend and I look forward to sharing in your journey. Good Luck and God speed! Tonya
freespirit
on 8/23/04 12:00 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
You WILL do fine Theresa...You will be in my thoughts and my prayers and I can't wait to meet you! Robin
kiwani
on 8/23/04 12:06 pm - columbus, ga
Good luck to you, you are going to do great!!!! cant wait to hear how it all went...
Harriett H.
on 8/23/04 5:13 pm - Alpharetta, GA
My love and prayers are all for you i'm putting you in Gods hands he'll be there for you and take care of you through it all. God Bless Harriett
Kelle W
on 8/24/04 2:26 am - Atlanta, GA
Best wishes to you Theresa, I know you'll come through with flying colors! Kelle
Most Active