I'm APPROVED!!!!

freespirit
on 8/23/04 1:52 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I just called BCBS and they told me I'm APPROVED! Now I have to lose this weight before my pre-op. Y'all pray for me!!! Robin Now maybe I can finally RIDE my horse!!
sambus24
on 8/23/04 2:48 am - Thomson, ga
way to go. good luck to you. sarah
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/23/04 2:57 am
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!! Good luck on the weight loss....keep us posted!
Ms.Judy
on 8/23/04 3:15 am - HOSCHTON, GA
Great , you go girl !!!! It won't be long till you can ride that horse. Judy
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/04 5:43 am - Warner Robins, GA
Oh Robin, I am so happy for you gal!! I know you'll be riding Annie soon. I hope you come to the next Minimees meeting so I can give you a big hug. I've been waiting to hear this news from you. BIG HUGS AND A HIGH-FIVE to you! Tonya
James_L.
on 8/23/04 7:50 am - Warner Robins, GA
AWESOME!!!!!! Don't sweat it, I'm sure you'll make it, you've come too far now to fail. Best wishes!! James Lamb
nonamedamet
on 8/23/04 9:58 am - GA
Yeah. I am so Happy for you. You will be joining the losing side really soon now. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Patsy G.
on 8/23/04 10:45 am - GA
Congratulations! Good luck and God Speed. Patsy
Sheila M.
on 8/23/04 12:05 pm - Athens, GA
Robin, I am so glad to hear that you are approved. I am waiting oto hear my surgery date this Friday. It would be great if we had our surgeries on the same day. Did Dr. Duncan tell you to lose a certain amount of weight? When I went for my intital appointment on April 8, 2004 they just told me to lose weight before surgery. But no certain amount of weight was mentioned. I hope they get your letter this week. Sheila
Sheila M.
on 8/23/04 12:05 pm - Athens, GA
Robin, I am so glad to hear that you are approved. I am waiting to hear my surgery date this Friday. It would be great if we had our surgeries on the same day. Did Dr. Duncan tell you to lose a certain amount of weight? When I went for my intital appointment on April 8, 2004 they just told me to lose weight before surgery. But no certain amount of weight was mentioned. I hope they get your letter this week. Sheila
Most Active