Post op questions

OHAngel2006
on 8/22/04 10:26 pm - GA
Tomorrow I go for my 2 week checkup and I have several questions. First of all, what to expect at this visit? - I have several steri strips still attached... will they remove those? - I have a couple of incision sites that are red (even after daily cleanings and topical antibiotic cream) , what will they do? - When can I start working out at the gym on the Nautilus equipment? - What can I take for sinus/ allergy problems ?- Is Tylenol all I can take for menstrual cramps? (I have PCOS and barely have had a period this year, I started last night and I am hurting SO bad! ) Thanks bunches ! Tracy
Harriett H.
on 8/22/04 10:37 pm - Alpharetta, GA
The best answers to your questions is ask your Dr you don't want to take anything that would hurt you.I also have a couple of sites that are red still i just keep them clean with the antibiotic cream on them there not warm or hot to the touch so i'm hoping there all right go back to Dr Thurs. Harriett
Sherry_Berry
on 8/23/04 2:20 am - Dacula, GA
Excedrin makes these quick tabs that dissolve in your mouth and taste not bad. They work for pain for me
Most Active