I'm not SMO!!!

Kay Holder
on 8/22/04 2:31 pm - Mableton, GA
HA! No more SMO!!!!!!!!! Check it out ladies and guys.. My BMI is 48!!!A far far cry from the 63 it was! I'm not Super morbidly obese anymore! I'm just morbid now! lol How can I be so excited over this? Over 15 bmi points? Whew.. Thank you everyone for the support over the past year! Kay 6/9/4 Lap RNY 410/325/200
Harriett H.
on 8/22/04 2:37 pm - Alpharetta, GA
Keep up the good work you go girl. Harriett
Barb in S. GA
on 8/22/04 2:42 pm - Dawson, GA
Congratulations! You look fabulous! It's hard to believe you only had surgery in June. You must have been very, very good at following your food plan. If it were me, I'd have a full page ad in the Atlanta paper. If you weren't excited, the psych examiner should give you your money back! Hope you will continue to post. Barb in S. GA
cbouland
on 8/22/04 7:58 pm - Conyers, GA
YOU GO GIRL!!!! WOOHOOO.... I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work! Hugs Connie
Denise M.
on 8/22/04 11:31 pm - Stone Mountain, GA
That is something to be proud of. Congratulations Kay! Keep it up Girl! Denise
Ginger L.
on 8/23/04 12:12 am - Woodstock, GA
WAY TOO GO!! I bet you are looking Hot and Sexy these days!! CONGRATS!!!! Ginger
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/23/04 2:56 am
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! you're doing wonderfully. you've now passed me in the weight loss....I'm only down 80.....but I'm not giving up!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/04 5:45 am - Warner Robins, GA
YOU GO GIRL!...with your sassy new hair-do Tonya
tks912
on 8/23/04 7:17 am - DUNWOODY, GA
That's awesome. Tina N
nonamedamet
on 8/23/04 9:56 am - GA
Wow that is something to for. I am so happy for you. You are doing a wonderful job! Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active