THE rant yesterday....

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/04 10:03 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thank you all that responded to my rant. I guess I just had enoughLOL I read a post on the main board last night about Tasti D Lites ice cream chain. One gal in Alaska posted that her friend opened one in Plano and had some of the ice cream sent to her. It's WLS friendly and she wanted to share and mentioned that if anyone in the Plano area wanted to try it...blah, blah blah. The first response was..."You are not allowed to sell things here!" I mean honestly people. First of all, I appreciate heads up on WLS friendly foods and places and big deal if you give your friend a plug. The poster wasn't benefiting from it. It's just aggrevating to me. And I guess I had enough last night.LOL I'm so glad I have you all here!! Love y'all! Tonya
nonamedamet
on 8/22/04 10:11 am - GA
AND we are so glad to have you! I agree I rather have info on WLS friendly foods and products. Just a few rotten apples can ruin it for all the rest, so sad. Miss ya my Hugs and prayers, Theresa
modeanryan
on 8/22/04 12:20 pm - Duluth, GA
WOW!! Did you ever just answer the question I considered posting.... I WAS going to ask if there was a forum where you COULD post things that you wanted to sell... My kid is doing a fundraiser, for an item many people ask for, and I had a link for folks to purchase it online. I was going to see if there was a forum FOR this sort of thing, so I could do it the right way... You can be sure I won't be doing that NOW! (PLEASE NOTE... I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL IN THIS POST) I'm sorry someone got so testy with you... You know...it's weird..you can sorta tell when a new wave of people sign on, and it's seems like some of them are kinda grumpy. Well...c'mon home to Georgia Girl!! -Tami
modeanryan
on 8/22/04 12:22 pm - Duluth, GA
WOW!! Did you ever just answer the question I considered posting.... I WAS going to ask if there was a forum where you COULD post things that you wanted to sell... My kid is doing a fundraiser, for an item many people ask for, and I had a link for folks to purchase it online. I was going to see if there was a forum FOR this sort of thing, so I could do it the right way... You can be sure I won't be doing that NOW! (PLEASE NOTE... I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL IN THIS POST) I'm sorry someone got so testy with you... You know...it's weird..you can sorta tell when a new wave of people sign on, and it's seems like some of them are kinda grumpy. Well...c'mon home to Georgia Girl!! -Tami
modeanryan
on 8/22/04 12:51 pm - Duluth, GA
Ya wanna know why this is on here 2x?? Cuz apparently someone is screening these posts. I hit "submit" then came back and saw it was not there! So... figuring I must have not hit submit correctly, and I went back to do it again.... Guess what? STILL NOT THERE... it took about 10 mins for my post to show up... grrrrr....
BIGYANK
on 8/23/04 11:25 am - Atlanta, GA
Tell them to kiss your ass...
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/04 12:02 pm - Warner Robins, GA
LMAO!!
Harriett H.
on 8/24/04 8:21 am - Alpharetta, GA
I'll second both of those. Then we can have a group. sorry not quite back in my right mind. Harriett
Most Active