Harriett H.
on 8/22/04 7:33 am - Alpharetta, GA
Want the recipe i'll send it to you.Always have my support. Harriett
Denise M.
on 8/22/04 5:55 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Thanks Becky! I needed the (((HUGS))) Much Denise
nonamedamet
on 8/22/04 5:07 am - GA
I am thankful for your posts, honesty and forthrightness. God willing, my surgery will be Wednesday and you gave me another sceniro that I may encounter. I come here to learn and get support but also to be supportive of others. I hope you will continue to post and let us know how you are doing because everyone is different. That is why God made us unique and if we cannot be who we are then why bother. I am here if you need anything. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Denise M.
on 8/22/04 5:59 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Hey Theresa, Not trying to scare you ok? Just know that there is another rarity out there that could occur. Let me say God Bless you and wishing you much success and prayers for Wednesday. Good Luck Denise
Barb in S. GA
on 8/22/04 1:55 pm - Dawson, GA
Denise, don't you DARE let anybody discount what you have to say. I, as a newbie on this board, am very anxious that everyone "tell it like it is". No one likes unpleasant surprises, and this is the perfect venue to learn the realities of this surgery. The more we know, the better we will be able to handle what comes. You are a truly lovely person to stand up and let the truth come forth!.....Barb in S. GA
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/04 9:53 am - Warner Robins, GA
Amen!!! Hugs, Tonya
Denise M.
on 8/24/04 9:07 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Hey Girl! I need to call you! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/04 11:30 am - Warner Robins, GA
Call me! I tried to call you back & got your voice mail
Debbie C.
on 8/23/04 12:15 am - Carrollton, GA
Denise hang in there! You have a right to express your feelings and you are not a failure. Just because your experience is different from someone elses doesn't mean they should pour salt into your wounds. Thank you for letting us know how you feel! Take a break and be good to yourself. Keep up the good work, Debbie
Denise M.
on 8/24/04 9:08 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Hey Debbie Thank You! I am getting stronger and each day getting better. Still can't take nothing in bu****er, vitamins and a shake, but hey I live! Denise
Most Active