SO irritated!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/04 2:28 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I don't know about you all but I for one am SICK of the self appointed board police on the main board. I don't post about havign problems b/c I don't need anyone scolding me. I know Denise McGill and Kelle W. touched on this yesterday. I am getting to the point where I don't enjoy the main board like I used to b/c of all this "holier than thou" mentality. Nothing was specifically said to me but I just get tired of coming across it in a good majority of the posts there. Just needed to vent. I guess it's many months of built up frustration.
Harriett H.
on 8/21/04 5:39 pm - Alpharetta, GA
Tonya The Ga. board is the best you can't beat these southern Gal and Guys and there hospitaly.There a careing bunch of people. Harriett
modeanryan
on 8/22/04 2:25 am - Duluth, GA
You know...perhaps that's the reason I have subconsiously stopped going there very often. I went over there the other day, and realized how long it has been since I visited it.... I really don't feel the "love" over there like I do here. We have a great group here in the Ga Group... I'm sorry you and Denise (I didn't see Kelle's post... I'l have to try to find it) felt alienated.. I do know that when I post a question over there about somethiing going on, I feel like in my post, I have to go ahead and clear up ANY type of issue they could argue with BEFORE I post. I think the biggest problem is, people do not REALLY read the posts..they skim and respond..often without thought...just a generic type answer. Also, they don't "know" us like we do here on Ga board. To quote Dorothy, "There's NO place like home, there's no place like home..." CLICK CLICK CLICK!
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/22/04 2:54 am
I've never gotten into the main message board for that specific reason. I posted one time there trying to find an "angel" and the main reply I got back was "post that kind of thing on your local state board." I felt like I wasn't good enough to ask for anyones assistance.....so I came to the GA board and haven't looked back....nor have I had to! I love my Ga Board friends!!!! Tonya, Kelle, Denise and ANY ONE ELSE who wants to vent....we're here to listen and lend a hand! (((((Love you guys))))))
Harriett H.
on 8/22/04 7:41 am - Alpharetta, GA
Sweet heart your are more than good enough for them it's the other way around there are not good enough for you. I'm not judging them just stating a fact. You vent here all you want. Have a question just ask. Were all here for each other. My daughter in law had a problem with the main board by just asking a question about Ins . God Bless Harriett
nonamedamet
on 8/22/04 4:56 am - GA
I have also had these feelings. I don't understand what is going on cause I didn't use to feel that way about the main board. I agree with Tami, there is no place like home. I am here for everyone that needs me. And I will listen and think before responding. I miss ya, girl. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Becky F
on 8/22/04 7:10 am - Woodstock, GA
I think I am safe saying this here, and I am kidding...sort of...I think some of the folks on the main board need good enemas. There is a nurse at North Fulton who will come in on her own time and give you one. Just ask my mother-in-law. LOL Truly, a good colon cleansing works wonders from what I have heard. ((((hugs))))
Patima
on 8/22/04 10:36 am - GA
Most Active