Took a Page from my Husbands Book

Harriett H.
on 8/21/04 1:02 pm - Alpharetta, GA
To day has been my best day my husband calles my homemade potatoe suop Harrietts Penicillin I made him some today I also had 3bowls full don't panic these are 3oz bowls and I didn't eat it all at once made 3 meals out of it. But boy the taste it was sooooo gooood. Now i'm a southern gal i'm asking my Dr when I go back Thursday if I can have some cornbread and buttermilk. Sounds so good. MY best day yet not sick at all today. God Bless You All Harriett
modeanryan
on 8/22/04 2:26 am - Duluth, GA
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's to MANY MANY more "NON SICK" days!!!
nonamedamet
on 8/22/04 4:52 am - GA
Yippee! That is wonderful. Everyday will be a little better than the one before it. God bless, Theresa
Barb in S. GA
on 8/22/04 2:20 pm - Dawson, GA
Harriett, I'm new to the board, but am I correct in thinking that you had a rocky time of it? So glad you've had a good day, today. Would you mind sharing your recipe? My email is [email protected]. I'm trying to get all the info ahead of time that I can get. I'm also wondering if there's a place to get info on protein in various foods. There's no rush, maybe when you've had a bunch of good days, and I'm hoping that's from here on out! Barb in S. GA
Ginger L.
on 8/23/04 1:07 am - Woodstock, GA
WOOO HOOOO to the good day!!! Glad to hear your up and feeling better! Ginger
Most Active