11 days and counting!!!!

cbouland
on 8/21/04 4:17 am - Conyers, GA
Okay ya'll my jitter are starting to pass and I have only 11 days left! WOO HOO I am truly getting excited.... Just thought I would share that bit of info! Later Connie
Harriett H.
on 8/21/04 7:36 am - Alpharetta, GA
Wishing you well and my God be with you through it all he can do wonderful things for us just for the asking. He sure did for me. I'll be counting with you.And if i could i'd do that too but think that will be a while. Your in my prayers. Harriett
J. Gwevonne H.
on 8/21/04 9:15 am - Marietta, GA
Wishing you much success, I am praying for you. Hey............that gives me 1 8 days.........! My how the days have gone by. Quick question, have you done anything to prepare for after surgery like purchased vitamins, protein drinks, etc., I am wondering what I should do first?
Patsy G.
on 8/21/04 9:36 am - GA
Hi Connie; My prayers are with you. Hope you have no problems and then have a great weekend at the lake for Labor Day! Patsy
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/21/04 10:47 am
YIPPIE!!!!!! I'll pray that things go really well for you..... Dee Dee
modeanryan
on 8/22/04 3:29 am - Duluth, GA
"THEY SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY"...NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH.. REBIRTH day anyway!! HEY GIRL!!! Finally home now, and I can start paying more attention to my friends here on the boards... YOU ARE GONNA DO SOOOO WELL!!! -Tami
Most Active