It's Just Another Manic Mond--Oh yeah! It's Saturday!

modeanryan
on 8/20/04 7:54 pm - Duluth, GA
"....I wi**** were Sunday...cuz THAT's my Fun-day...." MAN!! This girls big a$$ is dragging!! DO you mind if I just share my day? (hope you said yes, cuz here it comes!) Needed to leave by 7am to get to the SNOREFEST they call continuing education by 8am. EXCEPT my youngest slept straight through his ride coming to pick him up, I took him to school. The traffic around the school is unbelievable, and I finally got going around 7:20. Actually made it on time, which was AMAZING!!! (Especially if you know Atlanta traffic).. Duluth to Dunwoody in 30 minutes in Friday am rush hour...I am SHOCKED Straight from Dunwoody class at noon to the tag office in Duluth(Remember, I've got 3 cars with expired tags as of Wednesday). Got the tags for 2 of the three cars. Can't get mine cuz I am working on year # 2 of that DAMN check engine light. (have had it tested, inspected, run the OBD, read the code, done what the code says and finally got my tag last year cuz I spent the required minimum to fix $673. It looks like I am heading in the same direction this year. That is averaging almost $900 a year for tag with this car!! INSANE!) Ok..so then off to the DMV in Norcross, to get my license. Got right in, got a number, straight to a desk..thinking HELL YEAH!!! Then all the sudden...STOP!!! It's a 2 hour wait just to have your picture taken!!! OMG!! I have my 6 wk checkup with my surgeon at 3:30 in Gainesville I have to go to!! So I go up to the man taking pics, and ask him, if I were to leave, and got back by 5:00pm. could I PLEASE get bak in line and not have to start over? He said yes, so I hightailed it out, and busted a move to Gainesville (about 40 mins away). Got to doc, had an "ok.." appt. (more on that in a different post) I was impressed that he was ahead and I was able to leave their office by 4:05. Now..the mad dash BACK to Norcross begins. I got in the line...still had to wait another 45 minutes to get my picture taken. Busted out of there at 5:45 and BACK home to Duluth, to change into "Band Chaperone" clothes. OFF to the first football game of the year...by 6:30. Walk FOREVER to get to field. Just got settled, and THE BOTTOM FALLS OUT!! WITH lightning no less...so game gets delayed 45 mins..It cleared up, but then it happened a 2nd time... I finally left the game at halftime, and I looked like I have been dunked head first in the swimming pool - clothes on. Now...I am up..5:30, to head to Nashville and leave my oldest son for school. . Nah... I am really ok... I am so proud of him. It's just crazy busy... "Talk" to you guys tomorrow some time... Take care! -Tami
Harriett H.
on 8/21/04 3:38 am - Alpharetta, GA
Hi Tami sorry your having such a bad week but look on the good side it will get better. I'm feeling a little better i'm having my good days and bad days. It's my blood pressure that is giving the trouble have appt with my PCP monday morning she called me in a script. if my systolic gets over 160 or my diastolic gets over 100 to take it brings it down but boy am i sick for about an hour and thats nausa also. Sorry to rattle on. wish you the best. You have been a blessing to me and my fimily through this.Your warmly love by me and mine. God Bless you Harriett
modeanryan
on 8/21/04 9:10 pm - Duluth, GA
Harriett, I'm so sorry you are still having such a hard time. Have you come off the antibiotic yet? Did or will that help the nausea? Please let me know what the doctor says.. Call me if you need me for anything! -Tami
cbouland
on 8/21/04 4:19 am - Conyers, GA
Modean!!! Wow what a busy life you lead!!! kinda sounds familiar!!! Have fun sending off your son and things will be much better this wee****ep smiling!!! It keeps people guessing! Connie
Patsy G.
on 8/21/04 9:45 am - GA
Hi Tami; Hearing about your week made mine not sound too bad. Hope things get better. "Keep your chin up" as Charlotte would said to Wilbur. Patsy
beez
on 8/23/04 2:18 am - Clarkesville, GA
No wonder you were dragging!!!! LOL Busy, busy bee! Just wondering, did you post about your check up visit yet? I'm very interested....in your progress and those docs of yours. If you have - I must have missed it. Sounds like you are doing great so far!!! BTW - do you have any friends or relatives in other counties that could get your tag for you? My county for one does not require inspections. Shhhhhhh!!! Take care! Jerri
Most Active