PRE-ADMISSION QUESTION???????

natalie S.
on 8/19/04 9:28 pm - HARTWELL, GA
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE HOPE ALL IS WELL AND BLESSED THIS MORNING. I WOKE UP WITH THIS ON MY MIND AND THOUGHT I WOULD ASK, DO ANYONE KNOW OF WHAT IS INVOLVED IN THE PRE-ADMISSION TESTING AND WHAT DO THEY DO WHEN YOU GO SEE THE ANETHESIOLOGIST(SP)? THANKS NAT.
nonamedamet
on 8/20/04 12:30 am - GA
Pre admission is actually an easy thing, at least that was my experience. Make sure you have you photo id and insurance card with you as they will need that info, then they will ask you a few questions take any co-pay money and you are off to the next part. If you have had a recent chest xray, ekg or blood work take this info with you as well as you might be able to use what has already been done without having to do it again. The anethesiologist (sp?) was a blessing. They come in and talk to you about what they are going to do and check out your medical history to see if they feal there will be any problems or if you need anything special on the morning of surgery. The Dr I had yesterday was wonderful and really put my mind at ease about being put to sleep. Hope this info helps. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active