Moving Right Along!

Barb in S. GA
on 8/19/04 1:57 pm - Dawson, GA
I think I'm dreaming! Two nights ago I attended my first support group and seminar. Tonight I sit here with appointments with a cardiologist, pulmonologist, psychologist and dietician, all on or before 8/31. My only problem is my PCP, who doesn't like bariatric surgery, and I'm meeting with his assistant tomorrow for a showdown. This time last week I was ready to give up, and now things are falling into place. God must have gotten tired of my mumbling and grumbling, and figured I really did want this surgery. Be happy for me, folks!
modeanryan
on 8/19/04 5:16 pm - Duluth, GA
I couldn't be happier for you! Isn't it amazing the things that just sort of fall into place? I hope everything goes well! Keep us posted! -Tami
nonamedamet
on 8/20/04 12:46 am - GA
God is good and will always pave the way for us. (I sometimes just choose the wrong path, LOL) I am so happy for you and wish you all the best on this journey. God Bless you and yours, Theresa
Harriett H.
on 8/21/04 7:42 am - Alpharetta, GA
That's what I did I put it in Gods hands I started in mid June and had surgery July 29th. Once I made up my mind to do it and started It just rolled right along. Wish you luck. Harriett
Most Active