I'm Home..Pre-op done

nonamedamet
on 8/19/04 1:52 pm - GA
Got back from Las Vegas last night and did pre-op today. Sorry, Mrs. Jackson, I didn't win just broke even but would be happy to share the wealth if I ever come into some money. I feel so out of touch with everyone. I hope I didn't miss too much. I did update my profile with all the details of pre-op but basically the condensed version is I am on clear liquids for the next 5 days instead of Dr Duncan's normal 2 days prior to surgery. My BMI is borderline and they want to make sure that I am under by Wednesday. SO pray that I make it through this next week (that covers me through the surgery too). I need will power and lots of prayers. I missed you guys and may you be blessed with whatever you need, hugs, Theresa
modeanryan
on 8/19/04 5:12 pm - Duluth, GA
We missed you too! You can be sure that MANY MANY prayers will be sent on your behalf! I'm so excited for you! You are going to do so wonderfully!!! If here is anything you need, you don't think twice about letting me know! -Tami
nonamedamet
on 8/20/04 12:24 am - GA
Tami, You are such a blessiing to me! Thank you for all your support and friendship it means more than I can say. God Bless and have a safe trip this weekend. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 8/20/04 2:31 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey girl!! I am glad you had a good time in Vegas! I'm glad you're back though. I missed ya. Give me a call later Sounds like your Pre-op went well despite having to go on a liquid diet for so long. Big hugs! Love ya! Tonya
nonamedamet
on 8/20/04 3:42 am - GA
Tonya, I missed you too. Sounds like I must have missed a great time at the get together. I am praying that I will be good to go to the next one though. I have to go to the store and get some stuff to survive this liquid deal. Big Hugs to you and Nicolas too! Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Sheila M.
on 8/20/04 9:46 am - Athens, GA
Theresa, I read your profile and I can see your determination. I know you will lose the weight that Dr. Duncan wants you to lose. God will help you through this. You have came too far not to make it now. I will pray for a successful surgery. Will you be at Dr. Duncan's support group meeting tomorrow? Sheila
Most Active