PROTEIN SHAKES HELP

Harriett H.
on 8/19/04 5:51 am - Alpharetta, GA
Could someone tell me one that is not nudrinkable maybe you can get at Wal-mart just need the nane of one with no sugar. I'm sorry i'm way behind and I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING. MY Dr said thing will get back to normal but it'll take some time. I get upset because i've always been a strong person been able to do for my self now sometimes I don't know westher i'm coming or going.With Gods will it'll get bwtter. Harriett
John Niemela
on 8/19/04 5:58 am - Hancock, MI
Hi Harriett, The protien powder that I have used that I really like is from GNC or health food stores .... it is ON (Stands for Optimum Nutrition) instatized whey protein ... comes in many different flavors .... GNC also has their own label made by ON for GNC .... with gold membership card you get more of a discount with the GNC brand .... 5 pound container is ususally on sale for 29 ... down from the 43 for 5 pounds .. makes 111 servings ... Hope this helps. John
Karel J.
on 8/19/04 6:21 am - GA
You're doing fine, Harriett. And yes, I promise you'll feel better real soon. Just give yourself time and patience. Honestly, I haven't found any protein that I like in stores. I've discovered Unjury (www.unjury.com) and absolutely love it. Go to the website for more info. It stirs easy with a spoon and has no chalky feel/taste to it. I prefer the vanilla and with milk, it tastes just like vanilla milk you can find in stores. Take care!
Kelle W
on 8/20/04 7:55 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm with Karel on this one. Unjury is the only protein I can stomach...though lately they've seemed too sweet for me to deal with, they still are the best...no aftertaste or funny smell! Kelle
afbrown
on 8/19/04 10:08 am - Duluth, GA
Walmart carrie the Carb Solutions mixes - they come in vanilla and chocolate. You can add other flavorings to them also. Good luck!! Ann in Duluth
Most Active