Dr. Duncan's patients

jlinwood
on 8/19/04 1:39 am - UNION CITY, GA
I attended my first session with Dr. Duncan's staff. I was given this booklet to read and initial. It is very involved. Is anyone else familiar with these forms? It asks for you to rewrite paragraphs in your own words.
Michelle J.
on 8/19/04 5:22 am - Savannah, GA
I had surgery with Dr. Duncan on 3-29-04 I remember getting alot of information but not rewriting paragraphs in my own words. I remember having to write my biography. But I may have not sure but I dont recall that. Maybe it's something new, I wish I could help more, sorry..... Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/04 5:52 am - Warner Robins, GA
Yes James. That booklet is a contract between you and Dr Duncan. He wants to make sure that you understand and can regurgitate all the info they have given you. I was told to complete it and bring it with me on the morning of my surgery. Tonya
OHAngel2006
on 8/20/04 1:47 am - GA
I was given the booklet too at Pre Op and told to bring it with me to the hospital. The nurse put it in my chart.
Rhonda-C.
on 8/24/04 8:13 am - Newnan, GA
yes... I got it at my 1st appt. too. It took a long time to fill out. I just took it as another hoop to jump through to get to my goal of a healthy body. Good luck with it... it just takes a while to do and put in your "own" words.
Most Active