I AM APPROVED!!!!!!

Sheila M.
on 8/18/04 1:06 pm - Athens, GA
I receive a call from my Human Resource Benefit Manager this morning and she told me that the insurance mailed an approval letter for WLS to me yesterday. I am so excited, nervous and scared. I called Joyce at Dr. Duncan's office and she ask what my BMI is now, because that is how they schedule your surgery. I would love to hear from anyone who has used Dr. Duncan and what I should expect now. Thank you for all of your prayers. Sheila
cbouland
on 8/18/04 8:15 pm - Conyers, GA
Congrats!!!! YEA!!!! It is all down hill from here! Connie
Michelle J.
on 8/18/04 10:04 pm - Savannah, GA
I used Dr. Duncan and once they get the approval letter, which what i did was. I asked the insurance to fax me a copy and i faxed to Dr. Duncans offfice. They need by wed. to give you a surgery date on fri. Once they got that letter i faxed them they called me the first week of march that friday, and gave me a surgery date for 3-29-04 and my pre-op appt was 3-18-04. They made go and get a H-Ployri test if I spelled it right, and I cant remember if there is another test, right off hand. I had to have that and the results by my pre-op date and then I waited for surgey time. You go to your pcp for that test, and make sure you call Dr. Duncans office and see if they have it before your pre-op date, that way if they dont you can go by and get it or make sure it gets there. Michelle
OHAngel2006
on 8/18/04 10:07 pm - GA
Congratulations on approval!!! Everything seems to happen fast at this point so buckle your seatbelt!!! Check out my profile for what all to expect at this point.
sambus24
on 8/18/04 11:37 pm - Thomson, ga
good luck. sarah
nonamedamet
on 8/19/04 1:35 pm - GA
That is wonderful. Best wishes, hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active