YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! Long Post...sorry

modeanryan
on 8/19/04 1:32 pm - Duluth, GA
Thanks Becky! Ya know..I'm not real good at that patting MYSELF on the back! I'm GREAT at patting other's backs.... However, my boys really came through... sometimes you have moments like this and you think...WOW...maybe some of that junk I have rattled on and on about sunk in!! Thanks for your nice comments!! -Tami
jennifer S.
on 8/19/04 10:10 pm - conyers, GA
I KNOW THIS IS A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER THE FACT BUT, HAPPY B-DAY. I READ EVERY WEEK WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR SOMEONE. YOU REALLY ARE A GREAT INSPIRATION TO US ALL.
modeanryan
on 8/20/04 7:59 am - Duluth, GA
Thank you so much Jennifer! You are very sweet! Thank you for your well wishes! Have a great evening!! -Tami
Kelle W
on 8/20/04 8:01 am - Atlanta, GA
Modean, happy post-birthday! I just wanted to respond to what you said about your check engine light. I know that those lights come on when something in the emissions system is messed up. What you can do is go to a garage, have them hook your car up to a computer to get a read out of what's wrong. That way you'll know what's going on before getting an emission report. If they don't show anything wrong....ask them to turn the car off and get an emissions report right then....good luck! Kelle
Most Active