Check out the Daredevil Pics

John Niemela
on 8/16/04 4:40 am - Hancock, MI
Hello Everyone, I just finished putting up some new pics from the Team Building "Ropes Course" I mentioned in a post a week ago. You will find it on my picture trail photo album page. www.picturetrail.com/JohnN Click on the "Second Year" album. Drop me a line from time to time .. or call me on my cell 616-634-6314 .. would love to hear from you. John 7/28/03 Open RNY Dr. Schuhknecht CORI Centers Started 495 BMI 73.1 1 Year Post OP Down 201 pounds 294 BMI 43.4
(deactivated member)
on 8/16/04 6:34 am - Warner Robins, GA
John, That is so awesome!! I enjoyed looking at you pictures and reading your journal. You are so positive and such an inspiration to everyone. I look forward to seeing you at the next GA board outing. Tonya PS- My friend & co-worker says you are too handsome and thinks she needs to come to the next outing
John Niemela
on 8/16/04 7:31 am - Hancock, MI
Thanks for your kind words .... If I had a web cam ... you could see me blushing .... LOL we may want to try having get togethers ... more than just once each month .... John
Becky F
on 8/16/04 9:59 am - Woodstock, GA
Hi, John, Your pictures are awesome...makes me want to bungee jump...with a BIG cushion underneath! I would also prefer a very soft and comfy harness. LOL Becky
wanda boyd
on 8/16/04 10:21 am - CARROLLTON, GA
DEAR JOHN ,WHAT A NICE LOOKING MAN YOU ARE =)
Most Active