Link to Pics from Ga Board Outing

modeanryan
on 8/16/04 10:47 am - Duluth, GA
I've been waiting ALL weekend to put these guys on the board!! LOL! If you're still talking to me, I will email them all to you when I get home from work. YES! I am still at work at 8:45!!! I am off the rest of the week, and after being gone for 3 weeks, I am slammed... I have to be with my friend all day tomorrow at the hospital, and then I spend my birthday while enjoying 3 GLORIOUS days in the most boring seminars ever!..."Everything You NEVER Wanted To Know About Insurance, and Couldn't Be Bothered To ASK!!"
(deactivated member)
on 8/16/04 12:28 pm - Warner Robins, GA
UGH! LOL
PVail
on 8/16/04 12:20 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I especially like the "busted" photo of Tonya. LOL. I let the "cat out of the bag" so to speak but I do think it's funny. Love you Tonya!!! I really enjoyed Saturday night and I look forward to seeing less of all of you next month. Talk at you later.
(deactivated member)
on 8/16/04 3:33 am - Warner Robins, GA
Two words for you...PAY-BACKS!!!
John Niemela
on 8/16/04 4:45 am - Hancock, MI
Great Pics ... I had an enjoyable time with you all and look forward to another night out with you. Thanks, John
Becky F
on 8/16/04 9:36 am - Woodstock, GA
Great Pictures!!! Makes me want to go next time!!! Becky
lstivers
on 8/16/04 12:01 pm - Bogart, GA
Okay, I'm so completely jealous!!! You guys look amazing. And it looks like you had an incredible time!! I have been working like a mad woman. My busy season is gearing up and I'm trying to sock away some cash for my upcoming trips. I had a squeaky client on Saturday and could not make it. I am still distressed about it. I hope the next one is being planned. Please let us know. I was serious about how wonderful you all look. You should all be so proud of yourselves! -Paige
sxynecie
on 8/17/04 2:21 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Look like you guys had a wonderful time. Hopefully I will make the next visit!!! Mrs~Jackson
Katrina B.
on 8/21/04 8:52 am - Augusta, GA
Hey Modean, thanks for sharing i will try to make the next dinner get together! Katrina
Most Active