Link to Pics from Ga Board Outing

modeanryan
on 8/15/04 1:43 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi ALL!! I have posted my pics from Joe's Crab Shack last night on Picturetrail. Feel free to take a peek! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4993435&uid=2328205 If I got a name wrong, or spelled something wrong, let me know and I will correct it!! I told you about that short term memory loss thing! If I goofed I apologize in advance! Have a great night! -Tami
afbrown
on 8/15/04 1:55 pm - Duluth, GA
Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it - maybe next time. Ann in Duluth
Kay Holder
on 8/15/04 2:01 pm - Mableton, GA
Hehehe I look like a whale! LOL
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/16/04 12:05 am
YOU DO NOT!!!! You looked WONDERFUL!
(deactivated member)
on 8/16/04 2:18 am - Warner Robins, GA
You do not!! You look wonderful! Love your new hair color. Did you see my T-Zone...can you say "toner"! LOL
modeanryan
on 8/16/04 10:41 am - Duluth, GA
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! And even more fabulous-ness to come! -Tami
mikkozoe
on 8/15/04 8:44 pm - Conyers, GA
Modean Thouse are GREAT !! i cannt wait to get mine done so i can see how they came out .......Everyone looks so good ..... Laura
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/15/04 10:25 pm
I can't wait to get my pics developed!!! OMG - I didn't realize you took a picture of him and that dang dog!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!! And to think we were all SOBER!!!!!!!!
Ginger L.
on 8/15/04 11:17 pm - Woodstock, GA
OH man those are great pictures. Look like you had a great time! I am so sorry tI could not make it. I had an unexpected family birthday party to go to. I hope you get another one together soon so I can make sure and get to that one. Ginger
(deactivated member)
on 8/16/04 12:00 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Tami! YOU are gonna get it sister! LOL Great pics! Can you e-mail me copies of them?? Tonya
Most Active