Saturday Night !!!

mikkozoe
on 8/14/04 12:59 pm - Conyers, GA
Hey guys i just wanted to say i had a great time tonight ...I know i did not get to talk to half of you but there is always next time !!! gives me a reason to look fwd to the next time LOL LOL ....Well John it was great to meet you and great to finally have a guy out with us....Key i forgot to get your number AGAIN !!! and DeeDEe and Kay how did you like the cloths ....dont worrie i will not be made if you hate my style ....i mean heck they were free ya know !!!! LOL LOL And Tonya it was great to finlly meet you !!!! you are as sweet in person as you are in your emails!!! Laura
modeanryan
on 8/14/04 1:23 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Laura! I had a great time too! It was wonderful to meet everyone! Can't wait until next time! -Tami
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/04 2:17 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I have a FAB-U-LOUS time. Phyllis enjoyed it also...don't be surprised if she starts posting here more I truly enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you! I feel like I've know you all- all of my life. Can't wait til next time! Tonya
John Niemela
on 8/14/04 10:17 pm - Hancock, MI
Thank you Ladies for a Great Time !!!!!! I really enjoyed meeting all of you .. and look forward to seeing you next month. Thank you for your warm "Southern Hospitality". Laura, I would appreciate getting a copy of the pics to add to my photo album .... if you could send them to me as a jpg attachment to an email, I would be grateful. Until we meet again, John
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/15/04 1:12 am
I agree...I had a fabulous time!!! It's so wonderful to put "real" faces with the names you see on here all the time! Laura - THANK YOU for the clothes. Trust me it helps with as rapidly as the weight is coming off to have clothes that I can get into! I'm going to bring clothes for next time.....I've got quite a lot I'm going to have to get rid of - and what's a better thing to do than to allow those who need them to have them!!! Tonya....What a wonderful person you are...both inside and out!!! I'm so glad we finally met!! I'm glad Phyllis got to join us. She's done fabulous with her progress and I do hope she gets to post more!!!! Everyone - I feel like I've known you guys forever....after all most of us have been through an incredible amout together!!! I can't wait till next month.....did we ever decide on where a good place will be? Keep me posted!
Kay Holder
on 8/15/04 1:33 am - Mableton, GA
No! They were great! I tok everything over 22, and she took the 22's. I had fun as well!
cbouland
on 8/15/04 1:45 am - Conyers, GA
OMG !!! It was great to see everyone again, eventhough I did not talk in depth to everyone. It was good to meet the new people as well. So next time we meet I will be post op... and I can't wait!!! My roommate and my son thourghly enjoyed themselves as well. Thank god for the playground!!! Modean you were a hoot, and I love hearing the Ryan story over and over etc and so on!!!! I bet that he is waiting on you !!! He will come to his senses one day and say HEY MODENE!!!! IS THAT YOU!!! and then he will sweep you off your feet and to home plate ya go..... .hehe lolol.. You really did put my mind at ease as did everyone else sharing their jitters with me. I can do this I know I can!!! SO until next time keep hanging in there and keep loosing... Watch out though.... I am gonna catch up!!! Connie
Most Active