We lost someone

Kathy H.
on 8/14/04 12:19 am - bethlehem, GA
For those of you who don't know, Diane T. (on the main message board), passed away, following complications from surgery. Please take a moment to lift her family up in prayer. Thank you, and God bless.. Kathy
modeanryan
on 8/14/04 12:41 am - Duluth, GA
Thanks Kathy. I just went over and read all about Diane. My heart is so heavy. I feel so blessed that I have had such an easy time of it so far. I am sure prayers will go out for those who loved her this evening when the Georgia Board gets together.. Hope to see you there. -Tami
Kathy H.
on 8/14/04 12:49 am - bethlehem, GA
Thanks Tami, I am relatively new here... I know I have spoken to you (via email), and I appreciate all your help and advice. I am just so saddened by this..what a heart wrenching loss... What time does the GA board get together? I would love to be there. Take care, Kathy
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/14/04 1:41 am
We are getting together tonight at Joe's Crab Shack in Morrow. Starting at 5pm and lasting until....... (Last time we closed where we went down - then hung out in the parking lot for a while!!!) You're MORE than welcome to join us.....we'd love to see ya there!
OHAngel2006
on 8/14/04 6:16 am - GA
Prayers for her family! Thanks for letting us know.
Kathy H.
on 8/14/04 8:36 am - bethlehem, GA
Evidently they nicked her small intestine when they operated. It caused an infection, and after one or two more surgeries, they just couldn't fix it. I just cried when I read it. It is always sad when someone dies, but this just really got to me. She was excited about her surgery, and just well...you all know what I mean.... Oh, and thank you for the invite to Joes. I truly appreciate it. I have been going so strong this week, since school started back. And my own classes start this week, so I am will be double busy next week. Just taking this weekend to do nothing! Take care all, Kathy
Most Active