Uh..excuse me, Who ARE you???

modeanryan
on 8/13/04 11:54 am - Duluth, GA
Ok.. here's what I am wondering.... Many of us are going to meet tomorrow night, and for those with no pictures on their posts, I have no preconceived idea as to what you guys will look like, so I'll meet you when you get there and will have your face in my memory next time I see you post (can't wait) .... However, if you guys go looking for me tomorrow night, as a short haired blonde, you will look all night! Even though I have lost 40 pounds total, I have only lost 15 pounds from that picture (I PACKED it on before surgery..) AND...now my hair is much longer AND it's brunette! Plus, I have been wearing my glasses a lot more lately, and I'm not sure if I will feel like being bothered by the contacts tomorrow. SOOOOO.... Tonya, Kelle, Diana, Laura, Kay Kay Kay, Michelle C, Holly, Virgo Honey, and anyone else with a picture.... Do you STILL look like your picture?? Just curious!
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/13/04 12:27 pm
Since the picture I use to post isn't the same one that's in my profile.....nope....I've lost a lot of weight and I won't be in a wedding dress....LOL Now...if you look in my profile you'll see "my first after" picture. I truly look like that...only a little smaller now. I was down 35 lbs there - and I'm now down 65. Don't worry about figuring out who we are.....I Promise.....you'll find us! I'm excited about meeting ya....and everyone else I haven't met yet!!!!
modeanryan
on 8/13/04 12:41 pm - Duluth, GA
Well you look LOVELY in your after pic! I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone else as well!! CYA THERE!
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/04 1:13 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Hey gal, I look like my picture just a little less puffy!LOL I am a lightweight so there isn't THAT much of a drastic change...although I have lost 22lbs and 14"...2"off my neckLOL My hair is basically the same. You'll know me when you see me.....I'll be pulling in on two wheels in a white Toyota Solara.LOL Tonya
modeanryan
on 8/13/04 3:48 pm - Duluth, GA
Well Alright Miss Speed Racer!! I'll be sure to NOT be standing in the parking lot when you squeal in!! I think this is gonna be a BLAST!
Curious G.
on 8/14/04 3:26 am - Peachtree City, GA
I sure do... and you can see more pictures just to be sure at http://danaville.no-ip.info/ngallery I'm kind of tired today so still deciding for sure if I will come...but probably will My kids are with their dad this weekend and I'm freeeeeeeeeeee
Most Active