CRUISIN'

lstivers
on 8/12/04 10:31 pm - Bogart, GA
Okay, so yesterday I booked a cruise in November for me and DH's 20th wedding anniversary. We've never been on one and always wanted to go. (I had to come up with something good because he's taking me to Italy next June for my 40th birthday and one year surgery anniversary). Anyway, here's the problem. I've gone from a size 28 to a 22 in two months. The cruise is three months from now. Anybody got a "best guess" as to what size I might be in three months, assuming I continue to exercise and follow the program? There are some great sales on cute swimsuits, summer clothing, formal attire, etc. right now, but I am completely stumped. I got all excited and caught up in this "great gift" idea and maybe didn't think it through, but what's done is done. So, anybody out there have any wisdom? -Paige
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/04 11:09 pm - Warner Robins, GA
That sound marvelous!! Not sure about your sizes BUT I have a beautiful coture formal in size 20 that I've worn once and paid over a dollar per lb.(my body weight) for it. So keep that in mind.LOL You've done great gal! WIll you be at Joe's on Saturday? Tonya
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/04 11:38 pm - Warner Robins, GA
That would be "couture".LOL
mikkozoe
on 8/12/04 11:13 pm - Conyers, GA
Pagie Well my guess would be a size 20 but just keep in mind to just borrow something from people i am a cute brugendy suite that i ware on the cruise and it is a 18/20 i think ...So i am sure you can find stuff to borrow since you dont know what size you will be ...but i would guess a 20 if you wanted a guess LOL Laura
Most Active