surgery postponed!!!!!!!!:'(

natalie S.
on 8/12/04 12:20 pm - HARTWELL, GA
hello everyone i saw were alot of you have post support to my surgery page and i want to thaqnk you all that did and have me in your prayers. i called to see when i was suppose to come in for my pre-op appt. and sara at dr.hixon office informed me that my pcp had not sent over all the information that was needed for me to keep my aug18th appt. i was so mad and crazy things started going thriugh my head like what if this is a sign that i don't need to hace the surgery but then reality hit and i know that anything worth having is worth fighting for and believe me i am going to fight till i can't fight no more. i will find out soon when they have reschelduled me but i know that dr.hixon is not going to be on the office that much this month and the first of next month and he only does surgeries on wednesday so i really don't know what to do? maybe i should try to find another surgeon. if anyone can help me please do so. again thanks for all your support and prays and GOD bless you .
modeanryan
on 8/12/04 2:14 pm - Duluth, GA
Oh Natalie... I'm sooo sorry. I don't know how close Dr. Hixon is to you, but Obesity Solutions is in Gainesville, and that 's where I went. Once approval from insurance was received, I got a call on 5/28 with a date of 7/13. Not tooo bad... Let me know what goes on for you..... -Tami
Kelle W
on 8/13/04 12:55 am - Atlanta, GA
Natalie, I'm so sorry you're encountering this. I'm thinking about you and wish you the best. Hang in there....nothing comes easy with this dern surgery! Kelle
Most Active