NEED SOME CHEERING UP!!!

sxynecie
on 8/11/04 4:39 pm - Jonesboro, GA
This weekend was susppose to be a romantic outing for me and my hubby, this is our 6th YEAR wedding anniversary, but due to the weather situations Hurricane Charley, and Tropical Storm Bonnie, my job has cancelled all leave request. Just in case we have a disaster in Georgia and I have to be deployed out to assist with the local EMA. Oh well, I'm stuck here in Georgia, but at least I will be able to join everyone on Saturday.
modeanryan
on 8/11/04 9:05 pm - Duluth, GA
I'm so sorry to hear about the cancellation of your plans...that's a bummer... Do you think you can go next week after the storms have passed? I am really looking forward to meeting you Saturday night! -Tami
Ginger L.
on 8/11/04 11:56 pm - Woodstock, GA
Oh Sorry to hear about your plans being messed up!! I guess it was meant for you to come and have dinner with us!!! LOL Hang in there and maybe you can go have an even better time next weekend instead! I look forward to meeting you. Ginger
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/04 12:52 am - Warner Robins, GA
Well, I for one am not upset about it...I am really looking forward to meeting you!LOL. Really, I'm sorry that it messed up your Anniversary plans....maybe next weekend?? Big Hugs! Tonya
Curvi Chic
on 8/12/04 3:26 am - Atlanta, GA
Romance knows no weather conditions! This is the perfect weather to break out the candles and create a romantic get-a-way in the comfort of your own home. Happy Anniversary!
Most Active