Unjury protein...

vstyler111
on 8/11/04 12:03 pm - Newnan, GA
I finally ordered a can of unflavored and it's great. (I have tried many.) It can be mixed with anything and truely has no taste. You can even cook with it. So far I have had it in scrambled eggs, low fat cream of chicken soup, lite minutemaid lemonade, and often drink it in my propel. It has a faint smell similar to powdered milk. They also have chocolate and vanilla which I have samples of but haven't tried since I can't tolerate milk anymore. It has 20 gms of protein/scoop and no carbs or fat with 90 calories. If your Dr. has you supplementing protein and haven't found one, it's a good one to try. I have to get 60-80 gms. of protein in a day and have not been able to get that much in by eating yet. But, now I can! So far the only place I have found it is at unjury.com. Vince 317/265
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/04 12:22 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Thanks Vince. I have been thinking baout ordering some. I have been drinking various NEctar flavors and sometimes I'm just no in the mood for the sweet drinks. I've gotta go to the site and get some. Thanks for the heads up. Tonya
modeanryan
on 8/11/04 12:32 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Vince! Unjury is my favorite, and in fact, I just received my latest shipment in the mail to day. I really like the chocolate....and I had wondered about the unflavored. That's good to know! Thanks. -Tami
Most Active