I want to thank you all

Harriett H.
on 8/10/04 2:25 pm - Alpharetta, GA
Frist off it's good to be alive. I was at the door of death I'don't ever having the surgery. Everyone tells me thats good. No bodys knows why what happened, I just know for not all your prayers and support from all of you and others and God. I'm setting here at 12:15am like a nut feeling good right know early i was sick as a dog as the say but that has passed the nausa gets better every day. Well i guess i'll close and quite rambling on lots love hugs to all of you. GOD BLESS YOU ALL Harriett
modeanryan
on 8/10/04 2:36 pm - Duluth, GA
WELCOME BACK!!! I was so happy to hear today from Leon that you were home. I am sorry I had not had a chance to call...now that I am back to work, my day gets gone FAST!! We are SOOOOOO happy you're home and I'm sure you will be doing well soon! Call me if I can do anything for you! -Tami
sxynecie
on 8/10/04 5:24 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi Harriett, Welcome home. I'm so happy you are home and doing better. I can promise you it does get better. Welcome to losserville. Mrs~Jackson
cbouland
on 8/10/04 9:13 pm - Conyers, GA
Glad you made it through. Keep on the plan and you will do just fine! Connie
Georgia Girl
on 8/10/04 10:14 pm
Boy Harriet, Its sooooo good to see you post again. A lot of people having been praying for you and Tami has been keeping everybody posted with your progress. Shes been a good . I will continue to pray for you and Leon and ask God to have his unchanging hand to still be upon you as you recover. Glad you are home! ing for joy, Crece
Karel J.
on 8/10/04 10:23 pm - GA
Harriett, I had faith that all would turn out for good. Keep us posted with your progress. Before you know it, you'll be feeling like a sexy chick! Wishing you a speedy recovery! Karel
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/04 10:57 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Oh Harriett I am so glad to see you posting! It's good to see your face(even if it is a picture)! I know that you will continue to feel better everyday. Tami was such a wonderful Angel keeping us abreast the situation. Big hugs to you! Tonya PS- How is your daughter-in-law?
catherine30040
on 8/10/04 11:22 pm - Atlanta, GA
I'm so glad you are home and on your way to recovery. Take care!
beez
on 8/10/04 11:30 pm - Clarkesville, GA
Harriett, Hello my Lupie friend! I'm so glad to see you posting and finally out of the hospital. Hopefully, you are on the road to better health for good this time!!! Tami has been a great about keeping us up to date. When you feel up to it, I would love to know if they think Lupus played any part in your complications or if it was just fluke things going wrong. Of course, this is when and if you feel like talking about it. I'm so glad you are home and doing better! Take care of yourself. Big hugs, Jerri
nonamedamet
on 8/10/04 11:59 pm - GA
At the risk of repeating what has already been expressed, Welcome Home and I am so thankful to see your post. Just remember they tell us everyday it gets a little better/easier. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active